Ataköy Advanced Biological Waste Water Treatment Plant
Established on an area of 430.000 square meters, the plant removes carbon, nitrogen, and phosphor from the waste water of a population of 2.500.000 with a capacity of 460.000 cubic meters/day. In addition to this, it also allows using solid wastes for cement production by generating electricity from the emitted biogas.
Acting as the solution partner for 2 years in the construction of the plant, Betonsa established a project facility at the construction site, and supported successful completion of the plant with sulfate resistant concrete it produced.
- Total volume: 150.000 m3
- Products used: C35/45 Sulfate Resistant Concrete
- Contractor company: Lidya Yapı- Kalyon İnşaat Joint Project
- Project Years: 2007 – 2009
- Project type: Infrastructure
- Project location: Ataköy
- Ready-mixed concrete facility: Ataköy Project Facility