Üsküdar – Çekmeköy Metro
Üsküdar – Çekmeköy Metro, the second metro line on the Anatolian Side, has a main line tunnel of 17 km.
Üsküdar – Çekmeköy Metro, the second metro line on the Anatolian Side, has a main line tunnel of 17 km. Metro will transport 1.5 million people daily, and will travel between Üsküdar and Sancaktepe in 27 minutes. It will significantly reduce the traffic on the Anatolian Side, and the passengers will save 33 minutes per journey. With the reduction in traffic, CO2 emission emitted to the atmosphere will decrease by 77 thousand 246 metric tons annually.
- Total volume: 600.000 m3
- Products used: Shotcrete, Pratikbeton, Viskobeton
- Employer: Doğuş İnşaat Tic. ve A.Ş.
- Project Years: 2012-
- Project type: Infrastructure
- Project location: Çekmeköy
- Ready-mixed concrete facility: Project facilities: Çekmeköy Project Facility