Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge
3rd Bridge Project is the widest suspended bridge of the world with a width of 59 meters, and is the longest suspended bridge with rail system of the world with a span of 1.408 meters, and also has the highest tower height with 322 meters.
A devoted effort was provided during the construction of highest reinforced concrete with our project facilities established at four individual locations during the project, and with 100+Beton specially produced in our R&D laboratories for the 3rd Bridge. The project has been carried out without loss of day with a daily construction speed of 3 meters, and with the highest concrete pumping distance of Turkey. In addition to concrete production, a complete support has been provided to the project with the flake ice facilities, used for the first time commercially in Turkey, as well as cold and hot water units, sensitive weighing systems, automation system, and recycling units.
- Total volume: 1 million m3
- Products used: 100+Beton 200000 m3, other special products: 25000 m3
- Employer: İçtaş – Astaldi Partnership
- Project Years: 2013-
- Project type: Infrastructure
- Project location: Sarıyer-Beykoz
- Ready-mixed concrete facility: Project facilities: Garipçe, Poyrazköy, Odayeri, Fenertepe