MACRO SYNTHETIC FIBER REINFORCED CONCRETE
Fortabeton, the Macro Synthetic Fiber Reinforced Concrete product of Betonsa, is produced at the Betonsa Ready-Mixed Concrete facilities by using Forta-Ferro macro synthetic fibers.
Particularly offering a complete solution in industrial ground concretes, Fortabeton;
- Is a composite material consisted from the combination of concrete and reinforcement.
- Is ductile.
- Has high resistance against high deflection, impact, and wearing.
Forta-Ferro is consisted from the combination of polypropylene and polyethylene polymers; 6% polypropylene + 94% copolymer (single fiber). Polypropylene fiber is a structure with long service life and with a shape of twisted bunch for reducing the cracks related to shrinkage and temperature, and copolymer fiber is a structure with long service life and with a shape of twisted bunch for increasing the load transfer and the performance after crack.
|Raw Material||%100 Pure Copolymer PP/PE|
|Tensile Stress||550-750 MPa|
|Surface Texture||Deformed Surface|
|No. of Fibers (/kg)||220.000 Parça/kg|
|Melting Point||162-168 C|
|Acid / Alkali Resistance||Excellent|
|Standard||ASTM C – 1116|
- Length of fibers is 54mm, and the tensile strength is minimum 550 N/mm2.
- Macro synthetic fibers joins both sides of the crack as a bridge, and ensures that concrete reaches to a higher bearing capacity, as well as reaches to a higher energy absorption capacity.
- Higher performance is obtained when the quantity of fibers in 1 m3 concrete increases.
- 1 kg Forta-Ferro (54 mm)=220.000 fibers have an effective usage dose of 2-5 kg/m3.
- It should be used with minimum C30/37 concrete class.
- Macro synthetic fibers homogeneously disperses to entire concrete and creates a three-dimensional reinforcement system. As a result, it resists against any kind of external loads and arising internal stresses, and reduces the cracking risk.
- Forta-Ferro synthetic fiber increases the energy absorption capacity of the concrete. It stops and prevents the crack from growing right from the beginning.
- Saves time,
- High resistance (deflection, shrinkage, cutting, impact, and wearing)
- High ductility and energy absorption capacity
- Shrinkage micro crack resistance
- Limits the formation and growth of crack
- Fire resistance
- No corrosion risk
- Easily and homogeneously disperses during the mixing process
- Easy surface finishing, smooth surface
- Industrial Grounds
- Field Concretes
- Concrete roads
- Screed concretes
- Ports / Marinas
- Concrete pipes